PreambleThe information includes important information regarding service usage conditions provided through www.meducoach.com (referred as “Meducoach”) or other download platforms by KISMITS, Co., Ltd. (referred as “KISMITS). The conditions are for the license user (referred as “user”) who can explicitly use under his own account within the regulations. According to the regulations the essential functions and costs of the website or application (referred as “software”) can be seen before placing the order on the website, and some functions can be pre-accessed.
1. The Purpose of ContractThe purpose of the contract is to decide the user’s usage conditions regarding the software that can be accessed through websites or other download platforms.
2. Software OrderThe user must follow the designated steps in the website order to order the software. However, the subscriptions of a corporation or group can be ordered separately, or can be contracted by following different steps.
3. CostSoftware is provided by a valid cost expressed by US dollars or the local currency, and considers the VAT that can be applied on the day of purchase. VAT can be applied to software subscription or payment costs. Subscription of the software of purchase costs may be modified without prior notice. However, if the contract is already expired, the cost does not change during the contract period.
4. WithdrawalThe user can withdraw order from KISMITS with providing any reasons. The user can exercise the rights by following the refund policy stated below.
5. Access to SoftwareThe access to software is activated after the order is confirmed and the payment is placed under the designated conditions. The user can access the software by using the login and password issued by the license manager.
6. Given RightsDuring the contract period, KISMITS grants users software that is for personal use and is non-exclusive, inalienable, not assignable, and voidable. If a corporation uses the software it must have a separate license contract with the interested parties. Allowed use includes using the software from the website or downloading the software in a single mobile device (tablet or phone). The license does not allow the user granting a second license.
7. Access and RenewalAccess to software begins from the day the user made the payment. KISMITS reserves the rights to modify the cost and access conditions. If the contract is on renewal or a new contract is being made, it explains the new cost to the users.
8. IMAIOS Site and Software AvailabilityKISMITS will always strive to maintain continuous access to software. The user acknowledges and agrees that access to software can temporarily cease or be limited at any time in order for KISMITS to control, modify, update an uncontrollable or unexpected situation of the software. The temporary suspension or access restriction does not lead to the termination of contract or reduction of cost.
10. Liability of UserThe user is prohibited from personalizing, modifying, translating, altering in any way Meducoach software or parts or whole website. The user is prohibited from preparing or creating software derivative work. The user indemnifies KISMITS from not following the license conditions of software usage. If the user violates the contract KISMITS may not renewal the contract period and terminate the user’s access of the software or terminate the contract at any cost.
12. Liability and Warranty LimitationKISMITS strives to pay close attention to the quality of information provided by the software and update on a regular basis. However, the software may display errors, inaccurate information, or missing data that is out of the control of KISTMITS. The user takes full responsibility use the information that is given to him. The software is provided “as it is” without any warranty. The use of software is the sole responsibility of the license user.
13. TerminationIf one of the obligations of the contract is not fulfilled, the contract can be terminated without legal for my sacrificing the victim. To inform the termination, an email or a registered mail should be sent. If the user violates the obligations there is no refund for the remaining period of the subscription.
14. Litigation and ArbitrationThe dispute regarding the validity, interpretation, fulfillment or non-fulfillment, termination of the contract can be submitted to the arbitrary council at the user’s request. Both parties can freely submit the dispute under the range of the relevant legal regulation to the jury.
15. MiscellaneousThe contract has to be enforceable and enjoys the interests of the relevant owner. KISMITS does not transfer the rights, liabilities, and privileges caused by certain regulations, unless the user agreed in written form.
Enter code number
|Transparency Change||Font Size Change||Motion Prev & Next||Motion Stop & Play||Label Font on/off|
Consent to enrollment
You were invited from Shingu University.
Would you like to register?